Conneaut Lake Park

Through the purchase of Lynce’s Landing and the McClure family farm, Exposition Park, which would later become Conneaut Lake Park, was founded in 1892. Initially Exposition Park was a place summer visitors could come and enjoy all of the frivolities that summer on the lake had to offer in one facility. Exposition Park boasted a new convention hall, the Exposition Hotel, and access to a beautiful and refined natural escape that came in the forms of bathing, boating and camping.